NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Everyone

kathyth

I would like to introduce myself :o

My name is Kathy and I had a CAG for 17 years. She died of kidney disease years ago, at the age of 18. She was raised and fed the best of foods. Harrison's, healthy bird breads, bean, pasta and other foods in a chop, fresh veggies, fruits, etc. I loved her and we had wonderful years together.

I can't explain the delay ( I think it broke my heart to lose her) but I have decided to get a TAG. I'm in contact with Scott Lewis, at Old World Aviaries and have placed a deposit on a baby that will be fully weaned and fledged in Oct.

It's time to be a part of this forum and I fully look forward to reading your stories, seeing your pictures and sharing the same.

I'm happy to be here. :)

Hi Kathy, thanks for joining our forum. I look forward to seeing pictures of your new baby when you get the opportunity. While you are waiting for your homecoming, I would love to hear more about your CAG. What was her name? It does take a lot of time to process the grief of losing your companion. When you reach the point that remembering the times she made you smile is easier, a lot more happy memories come flooding back. It is going to be wonderful for you to have another grey in your home and your new baby is lucky to have your experience and love of greys. Welcome to the Grey Forum.