NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

While you were sleeping

So Sean had a wild party here the other night. I was happy to see, everyone stayed over, which is my number one rule. Sophie was " thrilled" to meet new people! While everyone was " passed out"... she jumped from one to the other, on their butts, offering love and affection. ( thankfully they were fully clothed!) I watched her for two hours having the thrill of her life! LOL She had no fear, and I know she was waiting for someone to wakeup and play! It didn't happen, but she had fun! Nancy

Sean's best friends woke up first.... they told her to go back to bed and went back to sleep. They have known her for years, and she doesn't scare them! LOL! She continued to give them all beak rubs of affection! She had a fantastic morning...For those " newbies"... they were a little concerned! LOL I watched her... newbies followed my direction and did just fine! ( the cost of a sleepover at our house!) Nancy

I'm sure this is not the only sleepover I will have this summer! I will record the next one.It reminded me of the wrestling sleepovers we use to have here. ( half of them were from the wrestling days, so they are use to her.) I just watched her like a hawk since we had some new kids that probably would freak out! Nancy