NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Toot Game

Elvenking

Thanks for watching my little guy and I am glad he could bring some fun to the day. He actually has about 3 or 4 different styles of toots. He does em exactly like I was doing too. I have to get him to do his chicken impression...and the turkey one too. He also does a great Crow, humming bird chirp, sparrows.....I am not sure what the names of the other birds are. He doesn't have a big vocabulary...but he really picks up....EVERY sound. My least favorite at the moment is what I call the 'Hearing Test'. It literally deafens me for a couple minutes...actually...come to think of it...maybe my hearing never fully returns....maybe I am slowly going deaf. Ohhh well...ya can't take your hearing with you after you die anyway eh? LOL! Anyway...thanks for watching. Hopefully I can catch more of him doing some more funny things. He is quite the entertainer around here.

Elvenking...Isaac is going to be amazing! You have decided that! Isaac will learn thru u, thats your expectation, and he will deliver! Sophie is amazing now. Changed my job status to keep her that way this week. Eight hour shifts, as 12 hour shifts stressed her. A very spoiled girl, and want to keep her that way! Nancy