NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

"Okay Google"

SullysMom

So if anyone has the galaxy s6 phone (or maybe it's all android phones) there is a feature where you say "okay google," a little chime rings out and you ask google a question by voice and google finds the answer for you. Technology these days eh! Anyway, for the past week Sully had been mumbling something that I couldn't quite figure out until today! He's been doing just that! "Okay google" and then doing the chime noise nonstop! Finally found out my other half uses this feature often and well Sully decided that that was his new thing. How sad but how cute lol

So if anyone has the galaxy s6 phone (or maybe it's all android phones) there is a feature where you say "okay google," a little chime rings out and you ask google a question by voice and google finds the answer for you. Technology these days eh! Anyway, for the past week Sully had been mumbling something that I couldn't quite figure out until today! He's been doing just that! "Okay google" and then doing the chime noise nonstop! Finally found out my other half uses this feature often and well Sully decided that that was his new thing. How sad but how cute lol

One of my favorite challenge-response games with Isaac. I say, "Google", he does the sound...."What's the weather like?" then the follow up sound. Yes...fun game!!