NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello :)

PEA

Hi there, my name is becky, I have an African grey parrot called peanut who is 11 years old and a sweetheart :). She recently laid an egg which took me by surprise as I thought she was male! she rules the roost and is spolit. Although I think I need to learn about extra foods to cook for her

does anybody know if you still have the map thing? ! where you're able to see who lives near you etc

Hi, welcome to the board. Lovely grey you have there.

No, I don't think the map feature is here anymore. Best thing to do is post your question in the Grey Lounge and start a new thread such as Live in or Nearby ( put your state in)??

Most of the members read the posts in the Grey Lounge and you'll probably get responses.

Hi Becky, welcome to the forum. Peanut is a lovely girl We have an older Timneh African Grey (TAG) and her first decade was spent as a boy. We had a DNA test and Gilbert became Miss Gilbert. She calls herself Gil girl at bedtime now. We cook a bean, grain and lentil mix, served warm with a few drops of Red Palm oil in it. Plus we give her pellets and dry food in her dish for munching all day.