NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How to fit 13 parrots into 2 rooms!

Love this! I can't spot all of them- even when zoomed in!

I'm look for a stand similar to the one you have in the middle of the photo- with the two birds on. Is that handmade or did you buy it from somewhere?

So here is an embarrassing moment that goes along with this picture.

We had a bunch of tree trunks from a bradford pear we cut down and garbage men wouldn't take. Apparently someone wanted them and had been ringing our doorbell but we, as you can see, had all the birds out and we were singing our butts off with them. Jingle Bells, Rhinestone Cowboy and many other silly songs. We were so loud we never heard them. These people came back later and told us they were laughing so hard they had to come back if for no other reason but to meet us.

Not only did we give them the wood, hubby offered to help load it for them!

Love this! I can't spot all of them- even when zoomed in!

I'm look for a stand similar to the one you have in the middle of the photo- with the two birds on. Is that handmade or did you buy it from somewhere?

I bought the tree from a store that was selling out of business. They are made here locally some where.

Well done Pat and Lisa. I love that the garage is soundproofed and made into a practice room. Little did you know when you were doing all that prep work it was going to become the cockatoo's nest instead of the cuckoo's nest? Just kidding, those drummers have a wild reputation. :-)

Makes me think.....I have a loud mouth Nilah at times......one day I would like to sell my big house with the huge upkeep and buy a small place with very little upkeep, but I don't know how, the neighbors would throw me out with all the noise...its a dilemma I'm looking down the road at. I'm guessing condos are out.

Makes me think.....I have a loud mouth Nilah at times......one day I would like to sell my big house with the huge upkeep and buy a small place with very little upkeep, but I don't know how, the neighbors would throw me out with all the noise...its a dilemma I'm looking down the road at. I'm guessing condos are out.

Deaf or very tolerant neighbours.

Or neighbours who own birds!