NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My heart goes out to you Dee.

murfchck

I know you have not posted here yet about Peck but I wanted you to know how truly sorry I am for your loss. Know that you did all you could for him and that now there are two red butts up there watching over you and your mission in life! (((Big hugs)))

I know you have not posted here yet about Peck but I wanted you to know how truly sorry I am for your loss. Know that you did all you could for him and that now there are two red butts up there watching over you and your mission in life! (((Big hugs)))

Thanks so much. I have not even had time to read the forums. I am actually up way past bedtime right now as I am working. (Yes, I'm nuts but they were desperate and needed me. I so wanted to say no). Peck's extended illness and the acuity and level of care really put us behind and I am slowly catching up. I loved him with all my heart and soul and I feel so broken now that he is gone. I just pray for strength to face each day.

You know we're here for you Dee. Even though it doesn't penetrate the pain you're feeling right now, you're in our thoughts. I can only imagine the pain you're in as I think what a mess I would be if I lost Dorian. He knew how much he was loved and felt your love surround him until he drew his last breath in this world. Sending cyber hugs and hoping you have someone there in person to translate them into real ones. ((( )))