NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New baby coming soon!

reptoman

We have a baby coming in a couple of months! We will get her in April so we have some time to get everything ready. I am hoping for a female but will know what they are in another week when the DNA results come back. Super excited!!

After doing much research I decided on a Timneh. They are more difficult to find but we got lucky and found a great breeder a few hours away.

I received the first pictures yesterday and will get new pictures each monday until we go and pick up the baby.

TIMNEH AFRICAN GREY   FOA-2015-02    022315B.jpg

TIMNEH AFRICAN GREY   FOA-2015-02    022315A.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoe is a total cutie. How awesome that you're able to watch her progress so closely and get photos etc.

I got Alfie at 11 weeks old and I met him on a few occasions before taking him home but I didn't get any baby photos like what you've got. So it's pretty cool that you've got those to keep too!

Goodness, I don't know how I missed this thread. She is just the most vulnerable, sweet little wizen little creature. I never saw our Timneh, Miss Gilbert as a hatchling or in her youth. She is a multiple rehomed mature girl, LOL. There is something about looking into those little faces to see the promise and wonder. Looking at her helps soften me to Miss Gilbert as she takes her merry old grey time to adjust and open up to the offer of being our beloved friend.