NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Cool doggie video

SRSeedBurners

This video brings happy tears to my eyes. I once had a German Shepherd who suddenly went paralyzed for 6 weeks. 3 vets told me to euthanize him for quality of life reasons. But I wasn't ready to give up on him. I found a 4th veterinarian who agreed to supply me with catheters so that I could empty his bladder. I kept him quiet for 6 weeks, and passively exercised his limbs and changed his position every 2 hours.

While I was expressing his bladder one morning, I noticed that his back right food twitched. Needless to say, I was ecstatic!! Little by little his legs began to function again. I ordered him a doggie wheelchair, and he eventually regained COMPLETE use of his hind legs. He lived happily ever after with us for another 6 years.

Those wheelchairs are incredible, whether a dog can or cannot regain motor functioning of its hind legs. Thanks for sharing this video, Sterling.

This video brings happy tears to my eyes. I once had a German Shepherd who suddenly went paralyzed for 6 weeks. 3 vets told me to euthanize him for quality of life reasons. But I wasn't ready to give up on him. I found a 4th veterinarian who agreed to supply me with catheters so that I could empty his bladder. I kept him quiet for 6 weeks, and passively exercised his limbs and changed his position every 2 hours.

While I was expressing his bladder one morning, I noticed that his back right food twitched. Needless to say, I was ecstatic!! Little by little his legs began to function again. I ordered him a doggie wheelchair, and he eventually regained COMPLETE use of his hind legs. He lived happily ever after with us for another 6 years.

Those wheelchairs are incredible, whether a dog can or cannot regain motor functioning of its hind legs. Thanks for sharing this video, Sterling.

What an amazing story, and God bless you for not giving up!