NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dear 2 year old Kizzy Bird

Kizzybird

Dear Kizzy,

As I sit and type this with you sitting contentedly on my shoulder making beak chew noises, it is hard to imagine that a few hours ago, you were dive bombing and attacking dear husband and dear son. Last week when you landed on dear son's neck and bit him very hard, and then flew through the rooms to seek and destroy dear husband, your fan club just lost 2 members. And yes, it was wrong for the DH to shout, "g-dammit, f-ing a hole!" after you drew blood, but it is also not funny that you've decided that phrase is your daily mantra.

When I lovingly wake you each morning with a cheerful "Good Morning Kizzy!" and give you yummy veggies and nuts, please don't call me a "f-ing a-hole."

Love you,

Karen

Edited by Kizzybird

Dear Kizzy, You may be in the throes of "the terrible twos" but remember the neck you pinch today may be connected to the heart you will want to win over and woo tomorrow. You can't afford to lose two thirds of your fan club. Ask Dayo McQ how to decide when a good ole neck pinch is judicious. Unfortunately I can't help with advice since I have been overcome with so much hot coffee snorted up my nose I do believe its leaking out my ears. Your antics are funny but unfortunately not sustainable. Pace yourself little one. With love and way too much wicked enjoyment, "Aunt" Dee