NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Relaxed Brutus

chezron

This cracks me up. At night Brutus sits on the air cleaner on my desk and it looks like he melts. He cannot get more relaxed than he is in this picture. He is sitting about 4 feet from where I sit, facing me and to the side. He used to not have the towel but he kept relaxing to the point he would start to slide off and startle himself, and he would scramble to keep on top. I put the towel up there so he could grip something.

smrelaxedbrutus.jpg

• Haha 1

Seriously I just want to kiss him all day long, and I DO. I kiss his toes in the morning (he loves to hang upside down and then I kiss his toes), and then I kiss his beak all day long and then I kiss his arm pits when he stretches his wings up, and then I kiss his tummy at night. It is so disgusting!!!!!!

Seriously I just want to kiss him all day long, and I DO. I kiss his toes in the morning (he loves to hang upside down and then I kiss his toes), and then I kiss his beak all day long and then I kiss his arm pits when he stretches his wings up, and then I kiss his tummy at night. It is so disgusting!!!!!!

GreycieMae gets the same treatment around here. She also gets the nose in the fluffly wing pits, but I'll do a snuffle while I'm in there and she now does the snuffle anticipating me to do it. It's cute.

I miss that. Mar let me kiss him everywhere. I called his 'wing pits' the "soft spot" (as the feathers are SO INCREDIBLY soft there). The only one who lets me kiss soft spots now is Alex. The rest of them would eat my face off if I tried that.