NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Clearance toy find at Petco!

KimKim

So my errands today literally took my right by Petco. The ones around are pretty pathetic for bird supplies so I wouldn't have gone out of my way otherwise. Well, as it happened, they had a couple which they hadn't clearance tagged. Now thanks to you, they don't have to bother. :cool:

Also, in case anyone's interested, they had things like Nutriberries for Conure as well as Teils, a number of the Higgins seed mixes & some of the mixes you cook, all for 1/2 price clearance. From what the guy said, it's apparently corporate pricing. So any store that has them in stock should be ringing up at the same clearance price whether or not they're actually marked down on the shelf.

• 1 month later...

Guess what...!!!

I stopped at Petco because Pixie needed a jacket. BUT, I also found the $15 tubs of Nutriberries now clearance'd for $1.50, 8lb bags of seed mix for $3.50 & a bunch of other types of pellets were 90% discount, too.

...aaand, the foraging toy was marked down to $5.

Petco has a 60 day return policy. So there's still time to either return or adjust the earlier purchases, too.

fyi, the manager also told me the big tubs of Nutriberries for Conures got marked down to $7. He bought out his own stock on the spot (of course :P). But someone else might still luck out at their local store. Happy Hunting!!

Guess what...!!!

I stopped at Petco because Pixie needed a jacket. BUT, I also found the $15 tubs of Nutriberries now clearance'd for $1.50, 8lb bags of seed mix for $3.50 & a bunch of other types of pellets were 90% discount, too.

...aaand, the foraging toy was marked down to $5.

Petco has a 60 day return policy. So there's still time to either return or adjust the earlier purchases, too.

fyi, the manager also told me the big tubs of Nutriberries for Conures got marked down to $7. He bought out his own stock on the spot (of course :P). But someone else might still luck out at their local store. Happy Hunting!!

Wow! I'm going tomorrow! I don't think I still have my receipt for this though :(