NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sean is gone

kins2321@yahoo.com

Sean left for college today. We didn't need to tell Sophie, as she recognized what packing meant.She started saying how " Sophie is smart", which we talked about along time ago, when Sean went off to college. I told her Sean was going to school to get smart. I told her yes, Sean is off to get smart again! I just thought it was amazing, as she remembered, and knows " getting smart" is important!

All morning, she was flying to Sean, two hours before he left, she was flying to me, and ignoring him!! I KNEW this would be what she did! Sean was surprised! I TOLD him this is what she would do.She will love him forever,their friendship is forever, she is just making sure "mama will keep her safe". Nancy

I felt bad for sean, as I think his feelings were hurt. I explained to him, that Sophie acts like a child, and will always be one.Its like a kid on the playground! One leaves...the kid scrambles to find another playmate! "Can't wait for that first playmate to come back!", I told him. He liked that comparison. He will be back in three weeks.He has a fourth date with a girl I set him up on! LOL I know, I know, mothers should never setup their kids on a date. She is the sister of a co-worker, adorable, and he was interested! Of course, she can't come here for some time as I would have to lock Sophie up. She will sit between them as she did with Ryan and not tolerate hand holding or kisses! On the other hand... Sophie can always help me to NOT be a grandmother prematurely! Nancy

aww...don't cry! Ryan first off, asked me how Sophie would do, with Sean dating. I told him she would do the same thing. Sitting between them! Ryans girlfriend is more outgoing, will tell Sophie that she loves him and will share. This girl is shy. Sophie is NOT shy...so it may be a little more difficult! I told Sean, bring her home, we can do dinner. I can close Sophie's cage for a few hours. Eventually, it will be up to him to introduce Sophie. She is important to him, as well as he is important to her. Nancy