NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Silence

SRSeedBurners

I'm sure this is old and has made the rounds but I've never seen this. I swear it looks just like GreycieMae when I catch her getting into stuff in our kitchen. Just last night I'm out of my chair and find her quietly pacing the counter looking for something to get into. Day before it was a stainless salad bowl we found her in.

SilenceIsGolden.jpg

LOL! THat is so cute! But what truth in that. When I am watching tv in the early evening, with my 3 if I hear quiet...then I get my butt up off the couch and take a head count...cause most likely the are chewing something or into something that's a no no...

I'm sure this is old and has made the rounds but I've never seen this. I swear it looks just like GreycieMae when I catch her getting into stuff in our kitchen. Just last night I'm out of my chair and find her quietly pacing the counter looking for something to get into. Day before it was a stainless salad bowl we found her in.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25500[/ATTACH]

Oh yes. If I go out of the room and hear Misty contact calling me I know he is not "servicing" my computer keyboard or worse! :rolleyes:

Steve n Misty

A lady I met had her macaw trained perfectly. When he was getting into something that he wasn't supposed to he would tell on himself. Whenever she heard "Bad boy" she would go check. Love the photo, it's so typical of these hoodlums.

Edited by 2birds

Lol...Gracie tells on herself, too. When she does something naughty, I hear her admonish herself with "GRACIE BIRD! Ah Ah!, NO!" When I hear that, I know I will find her food or water dumped on the floor or find her perched and chewing on a light fixture that is "verboten". I think she just wants attention from me because she is only naughty when I am out of the room and this is her sure fire strategy to get me back to check on her. When I come back to inspect the carnage, she looks at me with great pride, puffs up her feathers, and says, "Daddy loves his Gracie Bird." She is right about that, and I just can't be mad.

In our "silence is golden" moment, silence was the color of an open jar of peanutbutter. What fun they have. I laughed at all your parrot "tells". I can just hear it now, especially Nilah humming and purring with delight as she makes mischief. Funny funny flocks we live with.