NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

So glad when June is over.

Ray P

Its been a bad month.

On June 2ed I lost Cricket, On June 27th a good friend and fellow vol. fire fighter passed away at age 47 of a heart attack, same day something got into my peacocks pens and broke all her eggs that Hanna was sitting on and my computer crashed and had to get a new one. After setting up my new computer I had issues with connection problem between my new computer and my internet service. After two hours on the phone I`m back on line.

You have had more than your share of heartache for a year, let alone one month. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, it's never easy but at that young age it's a shock as well as a loss. I know you were really looking forward to sharing the progress of you peacock clutch, I feel sad for Hannah's loss. Your whole family must be reeling. My laptop was rendered useless because of a problem with Windows XP and I have been using a tiny little tablet and pecking with one finger. Glad you could join us again. Of course all those technology glitches pale in perspective to losing Cricket. She was such a vibrant and vital family member. Hope you have a whole year of good things coming up to balance things out.