NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My flock of conures and lovies

dhorje

Nice video. I love the look of lovebirds but could never handle having them. Their particular cry goes through my head like an ice pick (I have migraines). It looks like you have a nice aviary set up.

I used to breed cockatiels in this aviary. I sold all of them and bought a pair of green cheek conure and moved all the lovebirds to the aviary.

DSC_8309.jpg

DSC_8307.jpg

DSC_8292.jpg

That little dish they are eating from reminds me of a post I saw somewhere of people planting bird safe plants, mostly stuff they can eat in those. Keep several in rotation to give them fresh options. Have you ever done that? You look to have the perfect setup to try that.

That little dish they are eating from reminds me of a post I saw somewhere of people planting bird safe plants, mostly stuff they can eat in those. Keep several in rotation to give them fresh options. Have you ever done that? You look to have the perfect setup to try that.

Nope, I haven't done so. I am not staying there. I spent approx. 30 minutes 1-2X a day feeding, changing drinking water and cleaning the aviary.