NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Vote's please Edible people competition.

lovemyGreys

Please cast your vote for your favourite edible person :)

If you click on the link you can have another look at the entries. (sorry i cant paste them at the moment, my photobucket is broke :( (

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/bird-food/37239-competition-time-edible-people.html

Vote here- If you share a computer & are unable to cast votes please PM me your vote.

http://poll.pollcode.com/CWw7

Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2007/11/03 17:04<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2007/11/03 17:06

Only 3 people have voted so far, now that is pitiful, what is the matter with these people, everyone obviously has something better to do than come on the site and vote or post something. I guess that means the ones who did vote have no other life but here but hey I am not complaining. Its a job and someone has to do it, might as well be me.

I Voted

This is a good example of the people on the right side of the screen, who look and not help support the forum with posts. A handful of people keep this Great forum going with posts. You came to this forum for, on the most part, some help as I did, and found that the simple help I needed was given with open arms from the members here. I found out that I was looking for help to make me a good Grey owner, and ended up learning that there is a world of knowledge here from good people who CARE about everyone’s needs.

It's sad you other people Can't help with just a little thing like posting a Vote for the people who gave their time in entering a contest.

So, Get off your hands and vote.

Joe<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/11/05 16:01