NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What`s Cricket uo too.

Ray P

As a rule Cricket starts her mating season around the first part to the middle of December and this goes to late March or early April. As of today she has not started her mating ritual. I hope this won`t last to early May.

I think she heard Louie is of age and she is going to leave the porch light on for him so Janet keep him home until this is over with.

When she starts I will video her mating dance as it`s cute and loveable.

Most amazon lovers do not look forward to this time of year, but Cricket`s mating ritual is very mild and sweet and she becomes even more clingy to me.

Just a day in living life with a amazon

Aww, sweet Cricket! Nilah doesn't start until spring and it lasts thru the summer. I find Nilah to bot e anymore difficult than normal during this time, as long as she is allowed to meet her needs on me every day after work while I sit on the couch before i get up to cook dinner....

Mating season?!? I don't even want to think about it. Gracie my CAG will be joining a convent if she even starts such a thing! I am curious==how do Greys and Amazons compare in this department? Do Greys have a specific mating season? Are amazons more affected by it? Just curious. Gracie is just two and a half, so I wonder what to expect.

Well, Niliah is starting her time......and Jeff, yes, amazons are quite different than greys. I may have to pm you if you want more details, it's kind of embarrassing to write...but my greys don't seem to really show much of their needs other than wanting to make nests in boxes.

Wonder if Cricket is like Nilah...perhaps I will have to pm Ray....unless you guys really want me to be more specific..

Oh dear and I thought it was male zons that were very sexual. Louie is now 6 and is as sweet as syrup. Nothing sexual going on in his head. My TAG will be 6 in August and she is just a little lady. Hopefully it will stay that way with my gang. I did have an older ekkie that had a "thing" for me and it was very trying and very scary so I feel for those with sexual problems. Be patient and it to will pass....in time.

Janet, I don't have behaviour as far as being honey or mean with Nilah.....it is more she has decided she needs to "satisfy" her need on me almost every night during mating season......okay....here goes......she does a mating behaviour that escalates ....into an orgasmic release.....then she happily goes on her merry way......:o

Janet, I don't have behaviour as far as being honey or mean with Nilah.....it is more she has decided she needs to "satisfy" her need on me almost every night during mating season......okay....here goes......she does a mating behaviour that escalates ....into an orgasmic release.....then she happily goes on her merry way......:o

You mean she masturbates on you every night when the horny season starts, oh how nice of her, my conure Sunny will sometimes back up to me in an effort to do the same thing but I understand it is much more ardent with an amazon, oh the life of living with a horny amazon.

Living with Cricket has been one of the most rewarding events of my life.

There was a time when I felt just like Judy and than Cricket came along.

With Cricket a side of amazons came out that you never read about and I`m hear to share that side.

Ray, I completely agree. There is nothing like having an amazon in your life. It can't be explained, or compared to anything else, or any other kind of parrot or pet. It is a deep down feeling that there are no words for, only something another amazon parront can understand.