NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Meet the baby!

zeta

Okay, finally I've decided on this little star. Meet my baby boy, Congo Grey, Brody is his name for now. I'm still thinking of names, but I thought Brody was a cute name and it kinda fited him.

I would like to know what size cage I should get him, and some Grey tips on when I bring baby home? It will be awhile, tho. How long does it usually take for them to wean?

Hugs,

Lisa and Brody

DSC01768.jpg

Post edited by: zeta, at: 2007/10/29 05:45<br><br>Post edited by: zeta, at: 2007/10/29 05:46

Hi Zeta! Your baby is SOOO cute, I just love em' when they're still chicks!! There is a lot general useful information to your question on the "FAQ" tab found at the top of the page. I have provided a link to your question. Not to detour you (we love questions!) but just to answer your question in general. If you still have any questions after reading this, please feel free to post them! Congrats on the new baby!!! :)

http://www.greyforums.net/faqs/minimum-cage-requirements.html

Guest briansmum

i found if you discount the seed catcher in the size you can get a bigger cage. i didnt put the catcher on mine, mainly cos it wouldnt fit :lol: but with greys, or at least mine it wouldn't make any difference, if he wants to throw his food he THROWS it, and it ends up feet from his cage rendering the catcher useless. just a thought :)<br><br>Post edited by: briansmum, at: 2007/10/29 16:07