NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New member intro

Cherylnj

Just wanted to say "Hi" and introduce myself. My name is Cheryl and I live in NJ with my husband and youngest daughter Raychel. We are adopting a Tag that we are naming "Beaker". He's now 2 months old. He/She will be with the breeder for another 4-6 weeks. We should know in a week or so if it's a boy or a girl. We're very excited! I've been reading every post for weeks and I've learned so much. Thank you for being so helpful!

photo.jpg

Cheryl, hello and welcome to you and Beaker! :) What a beautiful baby he/she is. How exciting to be bringing a baby home. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You might want to read the stickys if you haven't, there is a lot of valuable information there. Good luck and God bless :)

Hello Cheryl and welcome to our family.

You have an adorable baby grey there and I know you are anxious to get this baby home with you but keep reading all you can and do not hesitate to ask us any question you may have, looks like its going to be a Christmas homecoming, wow what a present to receive.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's always nice to see someone joining us to learn about how to care for their little one before the homecoming. That final week of waiting is hard but it makes it all the sweeter when you become a flock. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your joy with us.

Thank you everyone for the kind welcome. Heard from the breeder today. Beaker is starting to eat food. It's all very exciting! I've been busy buying toys and Perches and all kinds of goodies. All I really have left to get is a cage. I've been going back and forth with some one on Craigslist. If that one doesn 't work out, I have my eye on a new one that I will order. Hopefully I'll have some new pictures tomorrow!

Cheryl

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joann and I just got a baby timneh grey named Breezy who is three months old. I absolutely love him! I also have a blue and gold macaw named Brutus who is a sweetheart. I have had her for eighteen years. Previously, I had an orange wing amazon but he just passed away. His estimated age by my vet was fifty years. I have had parrots about 30 years so I know a little bit Breezy is my second Timneh grey. I had an imported timneh grey back maybe 25 years ago but Breezy is my first hand fed timneh.