NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Improvement with my greys

lvlasked

• 3 weeks later...

how everyone had a good new year :D

11/01/2014

parrots are doing fine cock bird gets better with each day he loves to watch you eat your dinner and try nick the veg now :D but have to tell him NO lol also loves to annoy the dogs lol the hen bird no improvement I think shes just happy to sit on top of the cage and do her own thing so I to push her to do anythink brought them loads new toys and some nesting stuff as they where taking intrest in there nest box so I thought just see what happens :D

So happy to see all the progress and to have read the story as it unfolds. I Have only had my Joey a few weeks and am loving every minute of it. I also have 2 bonded Quakers (Reley & Molly) that come from a similar situation as your greys. I separated them to work with them and to prevent babies. Rexley being the male has had a lot more progress than Molly. Molly will do most of what Rexley does but not as freely or often. Molly has more fear and aggression. It has taking me now over 2 years of working with them and they still have along ways to go before they'd be like others describe theirs to be. I know they aren't Greys but from the sounds of yours they are alike in some ways. I find that with love, attention and good diet they will be all they can be. Let them decide on the pace to move forward and praise them often. I look forward to following all the progress you and your new feathered friends do.