NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A&E Cage Company 48x36 Bird Cage

Chiropter

Hello Grey Forums,

I've been considering the above cage in the title to purchase but lacked some key information. Does anyone who owns this cage possibly know the height of the playtop, and or the height from the floor to the top, sans playtop? All answers would be greatly appreciated!

I've pursued every avenue to find these measurements; google, calling the A&E Cage Company(I was told they were moving their central location so could not measure the cage), calling and driving to bird stores all over where I'm located and nothing............ I'm really quite surprised something as simple as this, is listed no where but that's the internet for you, as soon as you depend on it, it fails you!

We'll, anyway, thank you to anyone willing to help!

Petco gives the following:

48" L X 36" W X 76" H

Interior Height: 50"

Wire Spacing: 1"

Black

SKU: 1544390

If the full height is 76" and the interior of cage measures 50" high it seems the playtop would be 26" tall? That's the way I interpret it. It looks like there are a few inches at the bottom though, so that would not be entirely accurate depending on whether they were measuring the total height with or without the leg/caster assembly.

http://www.petco.com/product/118175/AAndE-Cage-Company-48-X-36-Play-Top-Bird-Cage.aspx

Edited by Timbersmom

Petco gives the following:

48" L X 36" W X 76" H

Interior Height: 50"

Wire Spacing: 1"

Black

SKU: 1544390

If the full height is 76" and the interior of cage measures 50" high it seems the playtop would be 26" tall? That's the way I interpret it. It looks like there are a few inches at the bottom though, so that would not be entirely accurate depending on whether they were measuring the total height with or without the leg/caster assembly.

http://www.petco.com/product/118175/AAndE-Cage-Company-48-X-36-Play-Top-Bird-Cage.aspx

Thank you for being so helpful! I've seen those measurements on quite a few websites and though the same, that the playtop would be about 26". Yet for the 40"x30" A&E bird cage I was able to find the measurement from the floor and it was almost 14" off the ground so I guess I was curious if this cage would be just as high or higher from the ground..................

---Parrot Lady---

Really? This was the largest playtop cage I could find........I considered a slightly larger non-playtop, that was a corner-cage, but finding a corner for it turned into such a hassle I decided to settle for the regular square cages.

Good luck finding a cage!