NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Kind of GYM for your bird

nevjoe

Hi Gang; I want to introduce a new kind of Play Gym for our birds. It is made of PVC, and has nothing on it to harm the birds. It is a water or house gym. I had my birds on it this morning again, and they love it. My son Mario is the one who came up with this idea and will be bringing it with us this Sunday, at the bird show. I took movies of it also, but I’ll have to ask CD how to do it.

Joe

2007_Oct_26_102.jpg

2007_Oct_26_102.jpg

Oh my gosh, this is adorable, what a great way to get the birds to bath!!! I love it... what bird show are you going to? I live near Pittsburgh Pa, and there is really not many shows around here. Did you make this? Do you take orders

Awesome idea Joe!! Did you know that at the Home Depot and probably the like, you can buy little misting adapters? The only reason I tell you about them, is that they still put out a good amount of water in a very gentle mist as opposed to a direct stream, just an idea. Looks like your birds don't care one way or another though! B) :)

Thanks A , but when I tried them with the gym it seemed to upset them because they couldn't get away from getting into their eyes. With the stream, they seemed to walk in and out of the stream. Serpico gets mad if I try to take him off there. I still have adjustments, but I'll get there.

There will be some assembly for them though, because of shipping.

Joe

Joe, your going to make me go broke here..lol,, j/k. I love Ur ideas and Ur sons. Well I want to purchase that too. I cant wait to get your gym and stand. Alcazar is soooo spoiled but well worth it. Shanook and Bailey are spoiled too. They get their toys too but Alcazar gets a tad more.

All four of my guys hate taking a shower, so my son came up with this. It workes well. I put it up slow and easy and in 5 minutes it high enough to keep them soaked. They move in and out of the streams when ever they feel like it. After I stop the water they dry off on it.

I like it

Joe

OMG Joe, that stand is AWESOME. Would you consider wholesale? I work at a bird store and I think the owner would REALLY be interested in reselling them. Either way, where and how much can I get one for myself? Would you be able to make one that would be portable and fit into a bathtub? My birds all shower in the tub in the winter time!

AWESOME, do you have pictures of any others you've made? I haven't searched posts yet, but will do that soon.

• 4 weeks later...