NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Danmcq, our Mod for this room, 2000 POSTS

nevjoe

LET'S HERE IT FOR A GREAT GUY.

d8fdb623-c3ef-41ea-ab42-cb6105a1b0b.gif

Some of us post all over the place in the forum, but this guy works at it, always giving as much advice as he can. Yea, once in a while he gets caught in the game room (including me) but most of the time he is doing great thing around the forum for you and ME. Firm, when he needs to be, kind and gentle to people who have some heart aces, welcomes All new comers, and most of all add a lot of knowledge from his own experience and research he has done.

Now spend a moment and say THANK to a Great member.

Dan, ALL MY THANKS

Joe

Ifireworks.giffireworks.gif<br><br>Post edited by: nevjoe, at: 2007/10/25 18:25

Congrats Dan on reaching 2000 posts, we don't officially celebrate 2000 with a banner but that comes when you hit 2500 posts and that will be soon I'm sure.

Like Joe said you are a good man with excellent information, someone who does not mind going the extra mile for us and you can be a real sweetheart too. I know I can always count on you for guidance on a lot of subjects and you have a wonderful sense of humor.

I love ya, Dan, keep up the good work.:kiss:

Thanks you guys, I appreciate your breaking the rules, but honestly, it's no big milestone or even anything I keep trak of or try to build up.

I just enjoy all you great people, your friendship, jokes, help and warmth you all bring to this Forum. Thats whats seperates us from the rest...YOU!!

Anyway, I didn't expect or want this, but Joe is just a die hard do-gooder :-) and I appreciate him emmensely for that. :-)

Radar - Plus Karma for ALL the times I subtracted karma from you ;-)

A Do-Gooder??? Only for people I care about, and your one of them, even if you're from Ca. I never was much a rule kind of a guy, so If I'm breaking any rules, so be it. If you HAVE to give Roses on Valintine day, then you're just doing it for a date. If you give flowers just because you felt it, that's a GIFT from the heart, because you were thinking or feeling enough to GIVE. To me, give it when you feel it, And I Feel It For Dan

Joe