NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Very very scary!

Mistyparrot

http://s667.photobucket.com/user/Stevelane_photos/media/MistyGrowl.mp4.html

Trying to post videos is making me nuts!!!

I am going mad trying to upload a short vid. I have done it before so it shows direct in the posting but now all I get are links.Tried Photobucket, Flickre and Youtube with various types of links but none do what they should. What is the secret please before I go quite mad!

Steve n Misty

Edited by Mistyparrot

http://s667.photobucket.com/user/Stevelane_photos/media/MistyGrowl.mp4.html

Trying to post videos is making me nuts!!!

I am going mad trying to upload a short vid. I have done it before so it shows direct in the posting but now all I get are links.Tried Photobucket, Flickre and Youtube with various types of links but none do what they should. What is the secret please before I go quite mad!

Steve n Misty

I'm having a bad time posting videos too. I saw the vid you posted and it's a riot!!! Doesn't sound like the typical frightened growl, it sounds more like Misty is imitating something heard. See if you can figure out where Misty got that from.

PS You know what that sound reminds me of? When I was very young, my Dad would catch me in the "the tickle trap", where he would put his face into my belly and go, "Raow-Raow-Raow". :)

~Rick

I listened to the sound again; does sound like a phony growl, like he is copying you growling.

A Phoney growl!? What are you suggesting? ;) Actually it is something he learned from me but the context is right for a play growl. He some times uses that growl when he sees me point the mister sprayer in his direction. As a rule if he goes where he shouldn't I just have to pick up the mister and he will fly to my shoulder with out any fuss. In this case he knows that I allow him to perch on top of the Mac so he treats me pointing the sprayer as a game so out comes the play growl.:D

Steve n Misty

Voilla! You did it mad Steve. I loved Misty and the grumble growl. Your house must be such fun. Thanks for sticking with it to show us your video. I played it over and over and laughed right out loud. Well done you.

Thanks Katana600 . My problem is not posting the link, it is being unable to embed the video direct to the posting. I have done it before but now what ever I try just doesn't work :(

Thanks Bluedawg. Servicing my computer keyboard is one of Misty's favourite hobbies. He will sometimes beak the screen but so far he has not been able to get a purchase. I also hang paper Jaycloths behind as a precaution!

I have to keep an eye on Misty because he can be very fast when he wants to go for something. Our living room is so full of "interesting things" I dare not leave him unsupervised. I made that mistake once and he opened a draw that contained about fifty digital cassette tapes. He picked up every one, pulled out the delicate tape and moved to the next.:mad: Pointless telling him off because I should have known better! :o Any time I open a draw he feels compelled to dive in!

Steve n Misty