NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our First Family Photo

murfchck

Congratulations on the choreographing of that photo! Getting them in one place is a feat in itself. Getting them still enough to get the photo is the icing on the cake. And somehow I was visualizing your house with at least twenty parrots by now, I keep counting to be sure I am seeing only six. LOL. With all the mischief and fun at your house, it must seem like more at times. Good thing to have this photo during a wild moment so you can count and assure yourself, there are only six of them. They still have you and Pat outnumbered though.

Right after that, Oliver fell off the chair which startled Cotay who flew which made the other two greys fly off and Gus start screaming, then Bubba was screaming because he wanted with Oliver. By the time we got the greys settled we found Oliver opening a draw that he uses as a ladder to get onto the counter but he had stopped short because he found the freezer bags and thought putting holes in all those bags after chomping the foil up would be funner.

I actually collect those clocks. I have six, the one in the picture was my grandmothers, it is about 60 yrs old best we could figure and the start of collecting. I should have know when they facinated me i was in trouble because i loved the sound every 15 minutes. Friends or over night guest would complain, they should hear my house now!! lol

Somehow the Cockoo clock seems appropriate. I should know 4 Greys 2 Toos the 3 Keets & 5 Tiels. That is just the birds. Congrats on the family flock pic, have not the courage to even attempt that here.
And Jill, somehow I swear I saw this say ... 4 Greys 2 Toos 3 keets 5 tiels and one cuckoo LOL ;~} I couldn't resist. It takes one to know one and I am cuckoo for my little flock too.