NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tank is home

ClayRP

I picked up tank. this afternoon he is so cool I spent the last week out of town so he had to stay at the pet store an extra week.

I thought he might not remember me when I went to pick him up but after spending everyday the week prior with him. I walked in he fluffed up and whistled at me and automatically stepped up when I asked him too. Which is a big improvement over the biting that I was experiencing the week before I left.

He is home now with me and doesn't want to be on his play stand or in his cages if I have to put him up there when I walk by he clicks at me or whistles a cat calls at me. Have to go for now he just flew across the room and landed on my desk next to me. I think we have bonded very well. :)

Congratulations! It sounds like things are going well.

Tank sounds similar to my bird (Klaus) in that he loves to be with me (on me). He has a cage (of course) and a play stand, but for the most part he sits on my shoulder.

Everyone is super helpful here, so feel free to post if you have any questions!

We look forward to hearing more from you...

Congrats on getting Tank home and it sounds like you two are doing great. He is wanting to be near you for he feels safer that way and he is bonding with you nicely.

He will probably become a little more independent later on, mine did as they become more mature.

Congratulations Clay and Tank, you're a family now! Isn't it so wonderful to have them home with you to love and look after. They depend on you so much it's like a child. Don't worry, just like children, he'll develope his own personality and independence, so enjoy the dependency while you can!

Lots of Luck!:)

Valerie

congratulationclrchnge.gif

Sounds like you both have bonded. Thats great! We need some photos and posts of your times together. I feel your exciptment, because I still can't beleive I got my guys. Hemingway, my CAG who was born May 8,07 and my Double yellow head Serpico who was born May 12,07.

Best of Luck for the two of you

Joe 4aniwelcome1a.gif

4aniwelcome1a.gif