NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hiya from MI

mosfatal

I have a 5 year old Camaroon Grey named Vattoe Chico and yes he picked his own nmae and will correct you if you don't say the whole thing LOL I got him when he was 10 weeks old and yes I handfed him myself:blink: (but b4 anyone gets up in arms I am a trained proffesional) I am a Vet student @ Mich State and I got him after my internship @ the Cinci Zoo where all I did for and entire summer was hand feed baby birds....He is the light of my life and is convinced that he is a real boy (should have name him pinocio <---sp) I tell everyone that one of the major benfits to having a parrot is weight loss b/c of diet I have loss the fear of buy veggies that I have never tried b4 cuz if I don't like them he'll eat them ;) Ok well now I am babbling ne thing to keep from studing

Btflywelcome1.gif

Mosfatal and Vattoe Chico, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have alot of experience with birds, and a vet student to boot! You'll enjoy this forum, we share information about our birds and help answer questions people have. Everyone is very caring and will make you feel right at home. We like to see pictures, and hear all about you, so don't worry about babbling! :)

Valerie

Hello and welcome to the family, Mosfatal, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more stories about Vattoe Chico. Thats some name and he corrects you if you don't say the whole thing, that is so funny.

No one is going to jump on you for doing the handfeeding yourself, it appears you have plenty of experience, and that is all that matters.

I see you are a vet student, will you specialize in avian medicine perhaps, we could always use some more good ones.

I see from your avatar that you have a cage similar to mine, and if you want to post another picture of your grey in this thread please do so we have a good one to look at to admire him.

If you have any specific questions you would like to ask, please do so and we will try to answer as best as we can. Also read over the many threads here for lots of useful information.