NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Smokey is feeling right at home

Parrot Lady

now when I uncover his cage in the mornings he comes out whistling a tune lol not sure what tune it is but he must be feeling pretty good also tonight he was whistling up a storm and chatting away I would say he is getting very use to things around here but he still has a potty mouth when it comes to getting sprayed by a bottle he still hates that , I ordered the FeatherIn product for him and I also ordered a collar for him , I hate the old plastic collars I seen on birds but this one is a soft leather and made like a cape to go around him and he has started back eating his Intune pellets , he won't touch any pellets but those so some pellet is better then none for now , he is starting to eat more of his veggies to so that's a plus , o and I got the cage cover I had special made for him and it's really nice , I will get some pics tomorrow and post them and give everyone the name and site where I got his , for now it's bed time for me , just wanted to update everyone

Also... don't worry about birds throwing your fresh fruits and veggies at the walls! They will do that too! Raspberries are the worse. Will take off paint, so move cage away from the wall. Keep mixing it up and keep offering things they thru at the walls. My guys now eat pellets, fresh fruits and veggies, but my walls have a story to tell! Nancy