NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

No BIRD!!!!

Talon

Well, today was the worst day ever! BIRD got me up for breakfast, same usual routine, uncovers Rikki first.( don't know why SHE is first always, I deserve to be first ALWAYS!) Then she uncovers me, and opens the top, and says good morning, want to step up? Of course I do...stupid question! She proceeds to carry thru the living room into the kitchen and over to our potty baskets as I stretch along the way. Then she had the nerve to put me on the NEW potty basket ( I chewed the other one up, it was Rikki's and she deserves it) just because Rikki got all fluffed up and freaked out by it....jeez...stupid greys...their such nervous ones......

WELL I marched my little feathered but down onto the counter climbed up over the box and onto MY potty basket where I belong! I gave Bird the dumbest & dirty look I could muster up...there hope she learned her lesson!!!

Hay Nilah, Cricket here. They never seam to learn how important we are do they.

Corky is always uncovered first and I think I should be number one after I am the good looking one IMHO.

When I`m out I never ever leave daddy because Corky will come over and take my spot and I will not let that happen. the left shoulder is mine and only mine.

Hi Cricket, Do you suppose we can come up with a plan so our BIRD learns that WE are the owners of their left shoulder? rikki seems to think she belongs there when Bird is cooking or in the kitchen, other times it's mine! Bird tries to put me on her Right shoulder when Rikki is on the left, but Rikki won't allow it and chases me off every time.