NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I has a ......

Wingy

I has a mad.

My momma moved my bouncy rope and toys from inside my house to the outside and my outside bouncy rope and toys to the inside of my house. How Dare She!!!!! Now everything is bad. :mad: To get her back for ruining the inside and outside of my house I bite her lots and lots as hard as I can. It does not matter that she put everything back where it was it is still bad.

• Haha 1

Oh dear, oh dear, nothing will ever be the same. This is bad bad oh so bad. What were you thinking? You have to bite her first to say do not move my things to bad places. Oh how will you sleep when you know she could be moving more things and taking your best and favorite things and trying to move new junk from a garage sale into your home? Oh if I could only fly, I would come bite her for you too.

I still has a mad so I broke all of momma's pictures. I pulled them off the wall and threw them on the floor. I also threw my dinner, my seed bowl and bit momma some more when she was cleaning it up. Do you know that if you bite really really hard and don't let go that red water stuff comes out? I am going to see if I can do that everywhere I bite her.