NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tooka's funny new behavior

VoHooman

Tooka recently soak everything I give him into his water. For example, he puts all of his toys that are fallen to his water, then play with them, I give him corn, he puts the corn completely in water and then eats it. I don't know why he is doing this but this is funny. Except that I have to change his water every five minutes. :)

So you guys have any idea? Is he trying to wash them?

Well, if the dunking bothers you, you could replace the water bowl with a drinking bottle to ensure the water is clean when your gone all day for example at work. Other than that, no harm other than having to change water all the time. :)

Of COURSE he is special... but I do remember Sophie and Kiki dunking everything when they were younger. Not anymore. Think of it as Oreo's and milk! Gotta change the milkA water bottle is a GREAT idea! I just deliver to the one cage their seed mix, four waters, a platter full of fresh veggies and some fruit. I feel like I give them breakfast in bed everyday. Oh.... don't forget the toast! The other cage they will use to play in. They like to eat together for some reason, so if I put bowls of food and water on their deluxe cage.... they ignore it. Whatever! They make some weird decisions. Nancy