NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sophie here

kins2321@yahoo.com

Okay you new babies... time for you to talk to us, even though you can't talk! I want to here how you are all settling down, and how you like your new parents!My mom, I call Rom. I can't say my m'mss, She is great, but sometimes she doesn't understand me. Like when I chew off all the keys of her computer, she doesn't understand I am making it better for her! Jeez! Let me know how you are doing.... but don't let your parrents know we are talking! Sophie

Hi sophie! Its me stormy!!! Im not a baby anymore but I gots lots to tell u!! Stop chewing roms keys!! Lol so... my birthday was the other day.. im 1 now.. so I do big girl things... I think.. I call the dog! It makes her look at me funny with her big head. . Her name is truffles.. so when I dont see her I call her just like mom does... then I tell her to sit and stay... she doesnt listen but I tell her she's a good girl anyway. . I also give her treats.. but mom doesnt like when I give her treats.. I take my food and push it out of my cup onto the floor.. the dog seems to like it.. she gobbles everything up! I guess she does choke a little.. but thats not my fault.. go get a drink u silly puppy.. its fun to torture her! Uh oh.. moms coming.. if she sees me on her phone my tail feathers are in alot of trouble! Ttyl.. :)

Stormy... EXCELLENT job! I'm 13 now! I was careful, but couldn't resist pulling off one key! ( give me a break all!) Don't worry about the pup. Give him a treat off your cage, your pup will share a treat! Thats what Ollie and Zoey do anyway. Gotta watch out for our moms! Mine is pretty sharp, and even when I act all innocent....she is getting smarter! PLEASE... torture the pup! DON'T give up! We are counting on you! Kiki followed me.... now I have to include her. Oh brother! Sophie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! My name is Augie - I'm not a Grey, I'm a cockatiel, but my mom tells me I'm going to have a BIG little brother really soon. I was reading over her shoulder (she doesn't know I've figgered out how to read) about y'alls key chewing and I had to tell you that THAT is my most favorite thing to do! I've pulled off almost half the keys from mom's 'puter-thingy! Every time I do it, she gets soooo mad! It's funny to see her sputter! I just fly off to our birdie playground where I'm safe and watch her try to get them back on!!

BUT, she's gotten better lately, drat it all. She's started usin' her lapputer-thingy and just closes it when she's done and I can't get to the keys anymore. :(

I can't wait till my new BIG little brother gets here so I can teach HIM about keys. Mebbe between the two of us, we can figger out how to get to the keys that she's closed off from us!

Hey Augie. You be careful around that BIG little brother. He could eat you for a snack! LOL Of course us Greys rule the roost - you need to remember that too!! Tell your brother how much you look up to him - which you will because he is much bigger than you LOL. Greys like to hear how wonderful they are. They are not as well grounded as TIELs, so remember how fragile he is. Good luck with the new additions.