NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Lovely Argyle...

Joolesgreyuk

Not much to tell really Talon, he's a Hahn's Macaw - small bird with big bird personality - I'd put my money on him v Beau in a duel any day lol. He was pre-owned but never really lost his aggression despite everything we tried but he's happy in his own way. Talks a lot and HATES strangers. That's it!

Hahn's have always intrigued me. I've heard they are the nippiest of the macaws. That is probably good, since a nip from a greenwing would do some major damage. Seems the bigger they get, the more gentle they are (are Scarlets an exception?). I don't know your Satan bird, but he is really cute. I hope he mellows with his hatchday!

Edited by JeffNOK

Very pretty Hanh's. They think they are the biggest baddest dude/chick around. My first meeting with one was him flying straight at me, landing on my friggin nose and screaming at me. The good news is I didn't lose an eye, the Hanhs then fluttered over to my shoulder and we became friends while everyone laughed at the introduction... anyway, they are actually wonderful parrots to have once you learn to put up with the bigger than life attitude. Jake my conure has that same attitude, thank god he calmed down over the last 8 years... :)

• 3 months later...