NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Chewing Problem

VoHooman

Hey guys sorry I was away for a while. I was busy with exams and Tooka, but I'm back with a question.

So recently I'm building Tooka's toys as my father runs a wood industry. Tooka loves them and plays most of the time with them and my mother thinks that he eats less and mostly play with his toys. Is it possible that he eats less because he is playing? Is it okay?

OUT OF SUBJECT, TOOKA'S UPDATE:

Tooka is now taking food from my hand from out of his cage fearlessly ( I mean my hand is outside his cage, he eats from my hand inside but he is a little bit nervous) . He now knows that when I'm giving him nuts he should whistle for every each of them. I stop reading magazines to him as I should spend most of my time studying, instead I sing songs for him when I'm hand feeding him. He is less scared from us and more active.

Ray said it all! he wont starve. Keep the toys coming! Nancy ( ps... if you get bored.... you can build some for me. Cant keep up with Kiki the Amazon!)LOL Nancy

Nancy go to the Asian market up the street from BU and pick up a package of wooden chopsticks wrapped individually in paper. They are great inexpensive chewies. (When you pull out of the parking lot at BU turn right. The street address is 2007.)

Edited by Wingy

Good news for Tooka getting more settled with you and playing with you. Your mother may be right that it seems like he is eating less food, yet it could be possible he was playing with his food and dropping it and now he is eating what he needs and spending his time playing with other things. Read aloud to Tooka from your studies, he will be ready to graduate when you do. He will love to hear your voice and it won't matter the words.