NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Oscar's joke of the week!

MoonRock

You may have heard about my great sense of humor (I laugh like a person a lot, and laugh inside my head a lot, too). I would like to start a thread where I (or other Greys) tell a joke. Now, mind you, this thread is for Greys- so the jokes may not make much sense to you humans. That's OK. That's not the point. :rolleyes:

My (Oscar's) joke for the week:

After a long flight trying to find his way back home (I don't mean way way back, as in the Congo- I just mean this Grey wanted to find his way back to his caring human), a male Grey lands in front of a restaurant to get a glass of water (it's more fun to drink from cups) and use the restroom (he was potty trained). The Grey walks into the ladies room by accident. He doesn't notice his mistake until a woman shrieks and shoos him out. Startled by the human's response, the Grey calls out, "What am I, an Eclectus?"

Edited by MoonRock
To make it easier for humans to understand.

A Amazon goes to the supper market to pick up supplies for a party he is having at his cage that night.

He loads his cart with 25 cases of peanuts and goes to the express lane for 15 items or less.

The casher said this lane is for 15 items or less.

The Amazon said I only have one item and that is peanuts. The sign said nothing about quantity.

Edited by Ray P

• 2 weeks later...

As told by Cricket.

One day luvparrots saw she was low on bird treats so she asked Ana Grey her TAG, Sterling Gris her CAG and Louie her blue front amazon to go to the local supermarket and pick up some treats to last until she could do her regular shopping and the three parrots said yes they would.

Ana Grey, Sterling Gris and Louie flu down to the supermarket and when they got there Ana Grey and Sterling went one way and Louie went off on his own to look for treats.

As Louie was going around the store looking for treats he came around a corner and saw Ana Grey and Sterling Gris holding a jar of salted honey roasted peanuts and they were reading the ingredients on the label. Louie heard Ana Grey say to Sterling "OH my god do you see all the sodium that is in this and Sterling said yes and look at the high fat content it has".

When Louie heard this he got all excited and ran over to Ana Grey and Sterling Gris and said " WOW, I bet that they really taste good too"

Edited by Ray P