NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Say "Thanks" to U.S. troops

Laurie

Now why would you feel a bit odd about getting it, CursingLlama, I know it is not a personal piece of mail but maybe you would rather have something with your name on it, maybe that is it. And sorry to say there are probably some over there that hardly ever get any mail and those are the ones I would rather have them, they need something to brighten their day, lords knows they deserve it and much more from us.

Hehe, I meant I feel a bit odd when someone comes up and thanks me when I'm walking down the street, which does happen. However, it is nice to know your appreciated. I'm odd anyway though... so please do send some mail oversea because it is always nice to get mail over there, I don't care who you are. ;)

All I can say here is ..... Every little bit of support add to a HUGE SUM of what our Troops need.

And Cursing Llama?

If you were here I would give you the biggest hug ever!!! I always get a little sentimental when I see a Marine.....or even a Soldier. But I guess I am a little prejudiced.:P<br><br>Post edited by: cinlnk, at: 2007/10/19 18:47

Yeah, I thought it was a little impersonal at first. But I do think it's very important for them know that we remember they are there and we want them to come home! Whether we agree with the military action or not, our troops are the best anyone could ask for and they make me proud to be an American.