NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

1014 Band

KevinD

Finally got a good look at Sukei's leg band. It simply says 1014.

As it came from a parrot mill in the Middle East I am going to assume I got lied to....hate being that way... Anyways they say she/he is less then a year old, but everything I see says she is older...bright red tail, light yellow eyes...

Could the band mean 1/4/2010? They read everything backwards here lol.

It does not make any difference to me, I fell in love at first sight, but I am curious what you all might think.

It is a split band.

Edited by KevinD
Spelling

Finally got a good look at Sukei's leg band. It simply says 1014.

As it came from a parrot mill in the Middle East I am going to assume I got lied to....hate being that way... Anyways they say she/he is less then a year old, but everything I see says she is older...bright red tail, light yellow eyes...

Could the band mean 1/4/2010? They read everything backwards here lol.

It does not make any difference to me, I fell in love at first sight, but I am curious what you all might think.

It is a split band.

Unfortunately it's also like this in Iran. We don't have a breeder here (mate one or two) and most of the parrots are wild coughts. Adding to this most of the avian pet stored lie to their costumers and sell even 7-8 years old greys as 2-3 years old or even they sey they are one year old.

I actually searched the whole county for a good pet store I can trust and the one I found was 1000km away. So I traveled there and bought Tooka.