NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Yippee!

Talon

Hey guys, guess what? Momma got something called a tax refund. Dont know what that is but she's leaving us in our cages all day today can't even come out for breakfast

But we'll survive cause she's driving 4 hours to our Disney land to the Bird of Paradise store to spend it all on US to buy toys snd perches! Hope she gets some hard wooden toys for us to chew up. , we'll miss her but I will be worth it. She won't be home till dark. Can't wait!

I think today must be Momma's going away day because my momma is going away too. My momma is leaving me to go to a bird fair. The bird fair must be a wonderful place because she always brings me back bags full of toys, chewies and foods. I threw a block at her to remind her that I have chewed up all my blocks. I hope she buys me good stuff after I gave her an accident yesterday. Did you know that momma's leak red juice and water? I was just trying to help but I bit inside momma's nose and it made red juice and then her eyes made water. I have to go and find my other favorite chewie bits to throw at momma so she knows what I want her to buy me.

Jake

I hope you had more luck than I did. My momma came home with something she called "sick" but she must be hiding it and saving it for later because she hasn't let me see it yet. She didn't bring me any new blocks, beads or hemp seeds. She said they didn't have any. I did get a new play stand that is pretty good, some new balls and bagels. Momma also brought me some new pellets with dried vegetables to try. I'm not trying any of that so I threw it on the floor. I have to run before the humans catch on. I have a new stand to poop on and I need to practice throwing my new toys at the cat.

I think today must be Momma's going away day because my momma is going away too. My momma is leaving me to go to a bird fair. The bird fair must be a wonderful place because she always brings me back bags full of toys, chewies and foods. I threw a block at her to remind her that I have chewed up all my blocks. I hope she buys me good stuff after I gave her an accident yesterday. Did you know that momma's leak red juice and water? I was just trying to help but I bit inside momma's nose and it made red juice and then her eyes made water. I have to go and find my other favorite chewie bits to throw at momma so she knows what I want her to buy me.

Jake

Ha ha ha ! Rikki here, that made Nilah laugh!!! When I bite my mommas cheek, she yells, hey, no bites and then spins around so fast I have to fly off! Guess my momma doesn't make red juice, your lucky, that's kinda cool, I'd like to see that

Nilah here now, I took the iPad away from Rikki!!

Bird just got home, jeez, we were waiting to be put to bed for the last 3 hours!!!! She brought in big bags that made lots of noise. She gave us head scritches, and beak rubs thru the bars, told us she missed us, ME more than the others of course......then shut our lights off and covered us as she said, nuh nites, Don't understand why she was gone all day, we didn't think she'd ever come back.

She didn't know it,but I heard a new bird in the kitchen.......better be for ME!!!!!! I heard voices and a cage being moved too, can't wait to get up and see what it it.....alls quiet now.

Jeez, Rikki and Nilah know nothing!!!!! Bird had to bring me into the kitchen for my nighttime drink before bed, I heard the whole thing. Melissa's boyfriend, whatever that is, he comes and goes here...got a bird kind of like Piper! Mel got an old cage out of the basement they call it, and I saw gimp asking the dust off it, putting it together and putting everything in the car. The new bird is going to live wherever boyfriend lives I guess.....ha ha ha Can't wait to see the look on Nilah's face when she gets up and there's no bird for her to terrorize!!! Hee hee it's gonna be a fun time in the morning!!!!

I hope you had more luck than I did. My momma came home with something she called "sick" but she must be hiding it and saving it for later because she hasn't let me see it yet. She didn't bring me any new blocks, beads or hemp seeds. She said they didn't have any. I did get a new play stand that is pretty good, some new balls and bagels. Momma also brought me some new pellets with dried vegetables to try. I'm not trying any of that so I threw it on the floor. I have to run before the humans catch on. I have a new stand to poop on and I need to practice throwing my new toys at the cat.

Nilah wants to know what 'sick' is.....she said momma didn't bring ths those for us and she's a bit jealous, but that's Nilah.....I told her it was probably a hatchday present, but she never believes me....could you take a picture???? It is good, we can show bird

• 10 months later...

Momma keep talking about getting the itch to go to the Disney land bird store again...I know that means lots of new toys for us to destroy. Nilah thinks she's going with momma this time...ha, I'm older than her, and I know I never get to go.....won't she be surprised when momma leaves her in her cage for the entire day and night!!

I hope momma goes soon!! Momma keeps talking about that darn tax refund again...still don't know what that is, maybe it's how she gets there...then why would she not go right away? Doesn't she know we are bored with the same old stuff? we want NEW stuff!!! I may try and throw a block at her like Wingy did...hmm

Bongo here~and I know what your mean. My mom keeps stealing stuff that the other fids don't play with and puts them in my cage cuz i keep destroying my stuff. She needs to go shopping for me pretty darn soon, looks like the others are low on toys too! What happens if they run out???

Bongo!! Oh my fluffy feathers!! I never thought that momma could ever run out of toys....oh dear....now another worry I have..........:(

WAIT.................I have an idea....momma keeps dog toys around the house in baskets..I guess I could fly over and steal some.......except dog germs......yuk!!!!

• 4 months later...