NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Taking care of the THREAD you started

nevjoe

I am one to start a thread for the reason of getting people involved with a topic. Some of you do the same thing, that’s great. This is what keeps this forum going, so post a thread and keep us going.

I do have a little bit of a problem, when a thread is left on it’s own. If I start one, I feel I have the responsibility of maintaining it. Not to say you or I can become the sole moderator, but to become involved with the poster who have expressed themselves.

Who am I to say these things? One who likes to see a follow up on something I created.

Joe

I'm the same way Joe. When I start a topic I'm posting on it all the time. I hate it when people start a topic asking a question and then never return to it...you feel like you answered their question for nothing because you don't even know if they even read it.

You may click on the bottom of the page of the thread you want to keep track of,

Subscribe to this topic::

and you will receive a notification of any post that is made via email, as well as your subscribed topics will be listed in your profile, and you can keep track there as well.<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/10/16 22:22