NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello I am new!!

Shim101

My name is Christina and I have a soon to be 2 year old African Grey named Calvin. He is so wonderful and such a good boy. I am down here in California, and look forward to reading and trying my best to help people with there bird situations. :)

Talk to you real soon!

-Christina and Calvin

Hello and welcome to the family, Christina, glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Calvin. Have you had Calvin since he was a just weaned baby?

Please do read thru our many threads for useful information and if you have any specific questions please do ask, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can.

If you have other pictures of Calvin you would like to share with us please do as we love to see pictures of each other's greys.

Thanks guys for your quick responses, and your nice welcome! Yeah, I will try to find more pictures of Calvin. My pictures are on another computer.

Yes, I have had Calvin since he was a weaned baby. He was around 5 months when I picked him up. Now he will be 2 in a couple weeks.