NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Discount toys

Carolina

There's currently a sale at My Safe Bird Store on some foraging toys! Buy one, get one 40% OFF...plus if you type SNOW at the promo section, you get an extra 10% off your entire purchase. :D

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=fvuc9afab&v=001v2ezZPmZ_iseIhU0tPPbRIoV-jKSy1sMVLW02FP5aqObqQpnue4bleQ0GLs6ywWhFlDxVDOflmIcav8L3hIYUCyn_OKAEJeBNtnmyjUNcYcmbnn70SwZVQvdztQ-GrNtKZ0MH6xVvM0%3D

Yep yep. I love that site and I was thrilled to see the sale. I finally got a job after a year of being without one so this will be the first time Jasper will be left home without me for an extended period. I wanted to get a couple more foraging toys anyhow but she's been out of them. Now she has them in and on sale to boot, too good to pass up. My order was close to $150 but after promos, discounts and reward points it's just over $100, which means free shipping. Now that is a good deal.

I just finished my order only I didn't type in SNOW at the end :( some how I missed that but I had some points to redeem so that helped ,I ordered 6 lbs of her Bountiful Mix and 2lbs of Harrisons for Opey and DJ not to say they are going to eat it but I havent found a way to get DJ to eat any type of pellets yet and Opey doesn't eat as much pellets as he use to so wish me luck on that , I bought Rocky and Brandi the forgoing ball with the bell inside it , I know Rocky will love it not sure about Brandi

Timber has the one with the bell at the bottom and he loves it. His primary goal is to unscrew it so that the whole thing falls to the bottom of the cage. Keeps him occupied for awhile which is the point though so it's all good!

I wonder what Jasper would do with that. I just have the plain foraging ball without the chain. I mostly just stuff it with paper and one time I put some of his toy part big plastic beads in it. I got my order *today*, I was so shocked. I'm even closer to her here than I was in Wisconsin so everything is like 1 day shorter on delivery but no mail yesterday I was expecting it tomorrow or Thurs. Jasper isn't sure what to make of his new toys yet but he'll come around. There are a couple that I hope will present a bigger challenge for him, he figures these darn things out so fast.