NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Mikka was not strong enough

lovemikka01

Hi all just thought would drop back in to let you all know we lost mikka on monday the vet seems to think he had an heart attack he was not even 2 totally heartbroken cant beleieve after everythin we have been through he has gone. Maybe the abuse he suffered before we got him was to much for him x

I am so sorry for your loss of Mikka, and that sickens me to think of the possible abuse he may have suffered before he came to you. How anyone could do that to him or anything is beyond me, my heart goes out to you for I know how you must feel. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and know that Mikka is resting in peace now knowing that you loved him.:(

Guest briansmum

such sad news, i am so sorry for your loss. i'm sure mikka knew he had a loving home and you should be so proud for all you did. best wishes and condolences.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Be content in the fact that his last days were happy because of you. Our thoughts are with you in this sad time.

Hello Debbie.

I am going to post this as well as send it to you as it is so beautiful, perhaps we should share...

Jackie

The Rainbow Bridge

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of its many colours.

Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge, there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass.

When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with their Special Person who loved them on earth. So, each day they run and fly and play until the day comes when one suddenly looks up! Noses twitch! Ears are up! Eyes are bright and staring! One suddenly runs or flys from the group...YOU have been seen! When you and your special friend meet, you will take him or her in your arms and embrace. Your face will be kissed again and again and again and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet.

There you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Author Unknown

I can never read this with a dry eye. I have birds and dogs and horses waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge

God Bless all our departed pets/companions.

Hope your pain is easing Debbie.