NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo Chatting while we putter around this morning

danmcq

I just love how you tell Dayo what you are doing and then he continues the conversation, I have to see his face to know if it is him talking or if you are still in the room. The way you both love him is so evident and just brings tears of joy that you have each other. What a sweet guy Dayo is, thanks so much for sharing him with us.

Gracie's voice, on the other hand, has been likened to the Devil's from "The Exorcist"!

LOL Jeff! Poor Gracie, she is doing her best and I guarantee you she will have your voice down perfectly after some more calibrating. I guess that voice could be a good thing though if a burglar came in during the dark of night and Gracie greeted him with a Hello... :P

holy smokes i had to watch it TWICE cuz I thought ... hmmm Dayo is just squeeking ... and that YOU were talking to him the whole time until I realized lololol it was Dayo "talking" omg!

LOL! That is our conure Jake screaming in the background and as you said, Dayo is asking Jake "Whats the matter Jake?" and of course all the other phrases he said. Dayo does sound exactly like me. :P