NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wth??

jbsmomto1

I don't understand, right now Storm eats zupreem fruit blend pellets. Not exactly what I want him on but anyway....he loves these pellets and will eat every colour but red and orange, well he will eat some orange but not all. I thought pellets were all the same despite the colour of them are they not all supposed to stay the same?

Why will he not eat red ones?? I am tempted to eat some just so I can see if they taste different then the others but I jut don't have that much courage. I am thinking its a waste to have to throw away the reds and some orange...

Felix eats Zupreem fruity blend also and won't eat the yellow ones. I've tried to convert him to Roudybush or Harrison's with ZERO luck. I even mixed Zupreem fruity with Higgins Intune. They look almost the same to me. Not to Felix. He won't touch the Higgins. Picky! Picky! Picky!

I've noticed that the less I put in the bowl, the less on the floor. If I'm home throughout the day I can refill and there is very little waste. If I have to go to work, then I fill it higher, but know I'm coming home to half the bowl on the bottom of the cage.