NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Gracie Video

JeffNOK

It's been a while since Gracie has allowed me to film her without going mute. I figured my best bet was to give her a bath and then leave the room. It worked this time. Most of what you will hear/see is pretty clear, but I will give you an abridged transcript here:

Gracie Gracie Gracie

Gracie is a smarty pants

Kitty kitty kitty--meow

Where's the kitty meow

Gracie is a chicken--cluck cluck

Wanna see Bill (my father's name)

Wanna see Daddy

Wanna touch--Gracie wanna touch.

Many of you may know that Gracie doesn't like hands and gets scared if I try to touch her except when stepping up. Well I have changed my strategy and rather than trying to touch Gracie I just hold my hand out (fingers down because she hates fingers) and let her come to me and touch me. Whenever she says "wanna touch" I come to her and present my hand and she touches me gently with her beak. Sometimes she even sort of rubs my hand. It is progress,

http://s1224.beta.photobucket.com/user/JeffNOK/media/smartypants001_zps7dee977a.mp4.html#/user/JeffNOK/media/smartypants001_zps7dee977a.mp4.html?&_suid=135603855654202716071469368958

Edited by JeffNOK

Awwww. I split the screen to make "subtitles" but I could understand Gracie plain and clear. She is doing so well with you Jeff. I loved at the end when she called you over for her kind of touch. She is just the best, no wonder you are so in love with her as she obviously is smitten with you as well. Beautiful.