NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Makena in Makena! (pics)

Makena

Oh how cute! Makena at Makena! I'm so glad you take him outside! Hemingway loves to be outside. I think they need nature...fresh air, sunshine, trees, grass, and the whole nine yards. Ya know years ago I had a house cat. Well, he always sat and looked out the window. I felt so guilty, the way he sat there staring out the window meowing. Finally one day I put a leash on him and went for a walk. I took him out for walks for the rest of his life. He was a happy cat. I think most animals want to be outside. So BRAVO to you and Andrew!!

{Feel-good-00020114}

Valerie

• 7 months later...

Nice pics beautiful bird I love her silver coloring Tyco is so dark Mabie once I get Tyco to where she trust me to be able to touch her I might get a baby Grey and try my hand a raising one I will look around for a silver one I just love that color for them. Theres a silver one at pet smart right now just the sweetest baby youve ever seen but I think she going to be a plucker look to me like shes already started she is about 6 months old I'd say because her eyes are grey and not black anymore they want way to much for her also. I'll look for one at the breeders instead.

Canadian_Girl.jpg