NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Terrific Bunch

nevval

I'm Valerie, and I'm new, yet not so new. I've been hanging around the site for a while with my Dad Joe. I have to say thanks to all of you for enriching my Dads life 10 fold with this wonderful forum. When he got Hemingway he wanted to do all the right things for him so he went searching for information on the internet, like all new bird owners do, and found all of you. What a GREAT day that was! Not only has he gained a new friend with Hemingway, but an entire network of friends with all of you. I've seen him sitting in his chair in front of his computer laughing from his belly, tears streaming from his eyes, unable to control his happiness. So yes, you're a TERRIFIC BUNCH and I am looking forward to getting to know you myself.

Well Welcome Valerie, it's GREAT to have you here now too!!

If you provide as much warm heart and meaningful content in your posts as Joe does, we will be overwhelmed with Joy here. :-)

Looking forward to hearing more from you if you can get Joe off the PC long enough for you to post sometimes. ;-)

Hi Valerie & welcomesign.gif.Lovely to have you hear, If you are anything like your dad then we are fortunate to have you, He is a wonderful man with a big heart.I hope you have inherited that sense of humour :whistle: So later on you can dish the dirt on him ;) .look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you Dan for the wonderful welcome. We are electronics poor in this house, so the use of a PC is not an issue. My Dad was so happy to make a playpen for you, and I'm sure you'll love it, they are awesome!! Can't wait to hear all about it when it arrives!{Feel-good-00020114}

Thanks for the welcome Traci! Anytime you're ready to dish the dirt on my Dad, count me in!! I am completely infatuated with your country, so if I get to inquisitive, please tell me to SHUT UP! I so look forward to chatting with you.{Feel-good-0002006E}

Valerie

Thank you for welcoming me Dave. I really enjoy your sense of humor! Might I ask if your choice for MrSpock is because of your bird, Star Trek, or the famous child doctor? It's probably none of my business, just curious. Thanks again, and keep that fabulous humor coming!!

{Feel-good-0002006E}

Valerie<br><br>Post edited by: nevval, at: 2007/10/12 01:14

Welcome Valerie to our family and I must say I am really glad you decided to join us for if you are anything like your Dad we are gonna love you very much. I am especially fond of your father, with his great sense of humor, he makes me laugh and laugh. He is one of those names that I always look for when I log on to the site, oh boy Joe is on.:kiss:

If we are making him happy with laughter then he is doing the same thing for us, he always has a witty answer, maybe a little slower than the rest of us because he types with only 2 fingers. But you can always count on Joe for a good time and he is always bright and cheerful to everyone.

The stories you could tell us about your life with your Dad and other little secrets is what I want to hear from you. I want the dirt on Joe, we all know he can cook, he builds gyms and playstands and he is an awesome writer. I have a copy of his cookbook and I have enjoyed it immensely, especially the commentary he included with the recipes. He does have a way with words, and I have also read the starting pages of a book he is writing on his life story and I can't wait to get more, so don't hold anything back from us.

If you have any questions you want to ask please just ask, we will do our best to get you an answer and help you in any way we can. Valerie, you can ask me anything, for I feel like we know one another already, I would do anything for Joe and the same goes for you.

Thank you Valerie for joining us here with your Dad and we look forward to many, many years of being together and sharing good times and laughter with one another. May we all be blessed with our love for each other.:)

Thanks Kristin! My Dad thinks highly of you. And the work you do is right up his alley! I appreciate how supportive you are of him, that's really great of you. We'll have much to talk about in the future!!

{Feel-good-000200A2}

Valerie

Thank you Judy...where should I start? My Dad thinks the world and all of you!! He speaks of you like you've been friends for years. I can tell you lots of stories about him, anything you want to know. My favorite thing about him is his sense of adventure! He is by far the best person to travel with. You never have a dull moment on a trip if he's in charge. You see everything worth seeing. Eat at the best restaurants (I don't mean expensive, I mean where the locals eat). He makes sure you have the time of your life. It doesn't hurt that he's traveled extensively. Plus, he will drive anywhere. It doesn't matter where you are, he'll drive like he's lived there for years. It's from his years as a taxi driver-truckdriver in New York. Needless to say, he and I have traveled together alot. Well, that's a start. We have plenty of time for stories. Thanks again Judy!

{Feel-good-00020114}

Valerie

Hello Valerie a warm welcome to you from SW Ontario Canada, glad to have you with us. If you are anything like your dad we will have a hoot here. Good thing you have your own pc. Okay Joe give her a big hug and welcome her to the family. Look forward Valerie to reading your post. Have a great week.:)

Benny

nevval wrote:

Thanks for the welcome Traci! Anytime you're ready to dish the dirt on my Dad, count me in!! I am completely infatuated with your country, so if I get to inquisitive, please tell me to SHUT UP! I so look forward to chatting with you.{Feel-good-0002006E}

Valerie

You ask Away Valerie, I thought The UK would be the last interesting place on anyone's list :unsure: :laugh: