NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

timely warning

katana600

Java was keeping me company while I was washing dishes when she fell silent. I found her in a package of cookies and started to snatch her up out of there when my eyes fell on the "warning" on the package. "Give blood today"... take a cookie from a parrot, LOL. How did they know? Must be the Keebler elves.

fair warning Java.jpg

I couldn't resist getting another photo of her enjoying the spoils of her "hostile" takeover. Gilbert may get a lot of press, but this little girl is the one who led me to you and to get a grey. She may not talk much, but she is silly and playful and a real jokester that one!

cookie breath.jpg

To think that Java is my "easy" parrot. LOL. She is asking Santa's elves to continue to give Lulu distractions that will make me forget to guard the cookies. When I discovered her and started to snatch those cookies and then backed off and laughed at the "give blood today" she cooed and giggled with glee. She doesn't talk much but that sweet laugh of hers is too funny for me to stop her from her naughtiness and she knows it.

Luckily, Java has a very tiny quiet voice. After Gilbert's sustained Lulu-fest over the weekend, I went to feed Java and heard her say "Heyyyy LuLu", so she was the final vote, I shall forever be LuLu to my family and friends. I find it just hilarious to see what and influence 360 grams of grey feathers and fluff has over so many.