NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Hello!

just wanted to say hello and introduce the three of us! My name is Bri, and the Grey in my life is a CAG named Rosie, but she calls herself "Rosie Roo". She will be 10 next year and is a rehome from a year and a half ago. She has been WAY too much fun, and we have made her previous owner come to tears with joy over her adjustment and all of the great things she has learned being in my life! The third critter in our lives is Lilly, a jack russel/cattledog mix who will be 7 next year.

Rosie is a chatter, and prefers to hear her own voice over everyone else's. She LOVES hanging out in the shower for the steam (not the water, thanks), calling my name and then not saying anything...:(, and her favorite snack is almonds, though she STILL refuses to call them anything but popcorn. Rosie really is the epitome of a CAG, much to all of our joy and dismay! Her only distinguishing characteristic is that her next seems to be a bit longer than that of the average grey, and many have joked (though some are quite serious) that she has an extra vertebra in there! It's OK, she uses that lovely figure to be a birdie model.

I look forward to sharing insight and knowledge about these wonderful birds as well as learning new things along the way!

Sincerely,

Bri, Lilly Booger, and Rosie Roo

First is a pic of Rosie hanging out (very reluctantly) in the grass, followed by the annual dog abuse that Lilly endures out of love for her momma.

311294_529497587312_1228073990_n.jpg

393629_532555813602_106818095_n.jpg

Hi Bri, Welcome to the forum. Your introduction is just precious with the pictures you posted and true to your description, Rosie does have a lovely elongated neck. Ours tend to hide that extra length until they want something and give us the go-go-gadget long reach. Lilly is a good sport and doesn't look at all abused, she makes a great reindeeer! It is funny that Rosie calls her almonds "popcorn". Gilbert calls everything food related "cracker". He is also a rehome about the same age as Rosie and it seems he got here just a few weeks prior to Rosie joining your family. I kept re-reading and re-counting , are you the number one "critter" or am I missing one? LOL.